- The VisDrone 2020 Crowd Counting Challenge requires participating algorithms to count persons in each frame.
- The challenge will provide 112 challenging sequences, including 82 video sequences for training (2,420 frames in total), and 30 sequences for testing (900 frames in total), which are available on the download page. We manually annotate persons with points in each video frame.
- [05.15]: Training, validation and testing data, and evaluation software released
- [07.15]: Result submission deadline
- [08.28]: Challenge results released
- [08.28]: Winner presents at ECCV 2020 Workshop
- The crowd counting evaluation page lists detailed information regarding how submissions will be scored.
- Test-challenge (30 video clips) is used for workshop competition, and the results will be announced during the ECCV 2020 Vision Meets Drone: A Challenge workshop. We encourage the participants to use the provided training data, while also allow them to use additional training data. The use of external data must be indicated during submission.
- The train video clips and corresponding annotations as well as the video clips in the test-challenge set are available on the download page. Before participating, every user is required to create an account using an institutional email address. If you have any problem in registration, please contact us. After registration, the users should submit the results in their accounts. The submitted results will be evaluated according to the rules described on the evaluation page. Please refer to the evaluation page for a detailed explanation.
Tools and Instructions
We provide extensive API support for the VisDrone images, annotation and evaluation code. Please visit our GitHub repository to download the VisDrone API. For additional questions, please find the answers here or contact us.