Call for Papers
We call papers of the following topics:
- Applications of computer vision on UAVs
- On-board embedded vision
- Algorithmic optimizations
- Hard real-time vision
- Deep learning for drone applications
- Crowd counting
- Object detection
- People and object tracking
- Human-drone interfacing
- Scene understanding
- Other vision topics related with UAV
Important dates and venue
Paper submission: August 1st, 2019
Notificaton of acceptance: August 22nd, 2019
Camera-ready paper: August 29th 2019
Workshop: October 27th at the same venue as ICCV 2019 in Seoul, Korea.
Paper Submission to VisDrone 2019
Papers will be selected by a double blind (authors and reviewers are anonymous) review process.
Every accepted paper requires that at least one author is registered with registration fee (see ICCV 2019 Registration) and attending the workshop. Papers should be submitted through CMT at the VisDrone 2019 CMT submission page. While preparing your paper, please use the following submission instructions and blind-submission review-formatted templates to prepare your submission:
- Example submission paper with detailed instructions: egpaper_for_review.pdf
- LaTeX/Word Templates (tar): iccv2019AuthorKit.tgz
- LaTeX/Word Templates (zip): iccv2019AuthorKit.zip
The paper length should match that intended for final publication. Papers are limited to eight pages, including figures and tables. One additional page containing only cited references is allowed.
For more information, see the author guidelines of ICCV 2019.